O Athletik Sports Performance Camps
Our O Athletik Development Programs are designed not only to improve sport specific skills, but to create more well-rounded, confident, and disciplined athletes. Whether your child is a beginner or a scholarship athlete, our programming will bring out the best in your athlete.
Camps are for middle schoolers and high schoolers.
Speed, Agility, and Coordination
– Proper technique for permanent, positive changes in acceleration, deceleration, change of direction and top running speed.
– Competence in basic movement mechanics, which leads to proper sport-specific movements.
Strength and Power
– Force production through increased muscle recruitment, rather than traditional philosophy of “size=strength.”
– Optimal performance through development of propulsive power, stabilization strength and strength endurance.
– Increased efficiency of movement through motor pattern reengineering
Flexibility and Mobility:
– Increased flexibility by facilitating muscle relaxation.
– Specific and functional musculo-skeletal mobility.
– Unrestricted range of motion, which supports proper mechanics, allows full expression of force production capacity and decreases the likelihood of injury.
Energy System Development:
– General endurance in all sports through an integrated approach to training.
– Optimal energy system adaptation through sport specific conditioning.
Regeneration and Recovery:
– Neuromuscular regeneration through properly designed and periodized programs.
– Performance improvement through the athlete’s adaptation to the stresses of training.
Nothing can threaten a promising sports career more quickly than a serious injury. And one of the best ways to reduce the likelihood of injury is through an integrated training program that develops flexibility, stability, strength, and proper movement technique. Sound proven techniques that greatly reduces the likelihood of acute and overuse injuries.